Don’t spray mold!

There is a lot of contradicting information out there about the best ways to kill mold. Many online sources state that the best method is to spray mold with bleach and other products such as ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar and more. However, getting rid of mold by spraying it with bleach and other chemicals is not the safest, most effective answer. Dead mold spores are toxic and are just as harmful as live mold spores.  Mold spores, dead or alive, are hazardous to your health and can cause allergy like symptoms like runny nose, coughing, wheezing, rash and asthma attacks or more serious reactions such as fever, difficulty breathing hypersensitivity pneumonitis and pneumonia.

The key to removing mold spores is through proper source removal. Whether your property needs decontamination or a full remediation, it is important to hire knowledgeable experts who can not only correct your current mold problem but can also help prevent future mold problems from arising.